African Ubuntu Safaris is full of passion, know-how and excitement for exploring Africa!
Here are a few of the reasons why we are confident you should book your African holiday through us, and have a look at our client feedback to see how we back up our claims:
- Having grown up in South Africa, and worked as an overland guide through South Africa, Botswana and Namibia, before specialising in East African safaris, the founder of African Ubuntu, Cuan McLaren, has immense experience with tourists and tours in Africa.
- We are one of the few agents in Australia to have offices and staff in Australia as well as Africa, meaning you have contacts on the ground in Africa to assist immediately with any issues. We have offices in Sydney, Johannesburg and Kampala.
- African Ubuntu Safaris is ATAS Travel accredited, and a member of AFTA. We are also a member of ATTA (African Travel and Tourism Association), which only accepts accredited and reputable businesses with good standing in the industry.
- You will pay no more through us than if you were to book your holiday directly through the hotels or operators, so in effect you are getting a personal and experienced travel advisor for free!
- We don't want you to just book a trip to Africa. We want you to fall in love with Africa, and will do all that we can to ensure that happens.
- We guarantee that the service you receive from us will be above and beyond what you expected. From quick and informative replies, to putting in the effort after hours to make sure everything runs smoothly for your holiday.
- We don't shut down at 17h00. Africa only starts waking up when Australia's day is winding down, so we keep going in order to communicate with operators and ensure quotes are received and questions answered timeously.
- With years of experience in African tourism, we have personal as well as professional relationships within the industry throughout Africa, ensuring at no stage will you be left high and dry with any arrangements.
- As a family run business, we guarantee the personal touch, making sure that every traveller we deal with has an enjoyable experience, from the first contact until after travel.
- By running as a largely online company we are able to reduce our overhead costs, and we pass savings onto you, in the form of lower prices, or added value included in itineraries.
- Although we operate largely online, Cuan is willing to meet with any travellers in and around Sydney, and is happy to make house calls and presentations if requested.
- No international transactions are required for Australian clients.