However, this information is something which we deem very newsworthy, with Wilderness Safaris having just launched their new "Six Countries Summer Special" for the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014.
There are a few rules to the special, but when utilising this offer you can get some phenomenal value at some incredible camps and locations. Below are the rules, and beneath them are some of the camps you can experience at a seriously reduced price. Please contact us for further information and prices on all of this.
- Valid from 1 November 2013 up to and including 15 April 2014. Excludes festive season from 20 December 2013 to 10 January 2014 inclusive.
- Minimum 5 night stay in Botswana and Namibia regardless of applicable camps or nights booked, or a combination of countries (reduced from 6 nights and minimum 2 camps).
- Minimum of 3 night stay in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- Minimum 2 night stay in Malawi and Livingstone.
- Lower rates than before in Namibia and Zimbabwe.
- Classic & Adventures camps are the same price in all countries.
- Child discount of 50% for full period of deal, extended up to 16 years.
- Wilderness Touring Cape Town option has been added – special deal on transfers and private guiding.
- May not be combined with another special i.e. 50% flying in Zambia or Zimbabwe on a 3 night stay.
- Applicable to new bookings only from 10 June 2013, no conversion of existing bookings.
Botswana: Kalahari Plains, Banoka Bush Camp, Kwetsani, Tubu Tree, Little Tubu, Vumbura Plains, Jao, Abu, Jacana, Xigera, DumaTau, Savuti, Kings Pool
Zimbabwe: Little Makalolo and Davison's
Namibia: Kulala Desert Lodge, Little Kulala, Damaraland, Doro Nawas, Ongava Lodge, Serra Cafema
Zambia: Toka Leya and The River Club
South Africa: Rocktail Beach Camp
Malawi: Mumbo Island, Mvuu Camp, Mvuu Lodge, Chelinda Lodge